Thursday, August 18, 2005

We leave for Spain in 11 days!

I'm getting very excited. I think I have a handle on what to pack for the Munch. I'm a little aprehensive about travelling with a babe, but I think it will work out just fine.

3 1/2 weeks in northern Spain, 2 days in Madrid, one week in Paris.

Here's what I am looking forward to:
* Attending my first Spanish wedding & seeing some people I have not seen in a very long time
* Visiting a corner of Spain I have never been to before
* Staying at one of the oldest hotels in the world
* Going to a country that welcomes babies in bars
* Delicious food, wine, and cider
* People-watching
* Walking my ass off in Paris, Munch in tow

Nervous about:
* Easing back into my Spanish - I'm going to be a stumbling idiot for the first couple of days.
* Fitting 4 adults, one child seat, 4 suitcases, 2 backpacks, 1 stroller and 1 travel guitar into our european station wagon.
* Munch tolerating some long driving days
* Munch screaming himself to sleep and disturbing other hotel guests
* Comprenez-vous l'anglais?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home