Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Events in my life that are exciting only to me

1. Mother's Day - I didn't change a single diaper all day. Best. Gift. Ever.
2. My wallet disappeared somewhere between Chevy's and home. If you are asking why we were at Chevy's on a Friday night, you don't have kids. This means no online purchases for me until my new credit card arrives. It also means that I will have the opportunity to spend some quality time at our local DMV.
3. I am now having a hard time remembering what day of the week or month it is.
4. The Munch has learned to YELL. He does this frequently and passionately.

In other news, Tom and I had our last date for a while on Saturday night. My parents are going off to Vietnam and China, so our babysitting service will be out of commission for a while. We spent our free hours watching Orlando Bloom being True and Good, and causing a lot of people to be killed in the process. An entertaining movie, which somehow managed to be offensive despite its overt "can't we all just get along?" message. The Christians all looked scared but brave in the face of most certain death. The Arabs looked angry and bloodthirsty (I was particularly put off by the close up of a twitching sneer on the face of an Arab soldier who was about to be dumped over a wall into a pool of enemies who would most certainly kill him).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home